IDSE (International Diploma in Safety Engineering) Open Book Examination
Location: India and overseas
Date:27th and 29th August, 2021 and 25th and 27th October, 2021.
NEBOSH IG (open book Examination) Training and Certification Examination Training commences on 18th November – 29th November 2021 and Examination on 1st December, 2021,
Last date of registration 10th November 2021. – India and overseas
NEBOSH IG (open book examination) Training and Certification Examination Training commences on: 23rd Sept – 4th Oct 2021 and
Examination on 6th Oct 2020,
Last date of registration 15th Sept 2021. – India, Oman, Qatar
Hurry up!! Hurry up!!
NEBOSH IGC classes @ Shivajinagar
Evening classes – 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM
Sunday classes – 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM.
One can join either evening or weekend classes and can start any day.
You can choose examination according to your progress of study.
Affordable fees on instalments and paper wise sitting available.
Call us now for group discount.
We have shifted to Hadapsar – Handewadi Chowk and we have launch our new website www.dgtcpune.com
3 months intensive residential course will prepare the candidate ready to take up assignments as safety supervisor/safety assistant etc, the course comprises of more than 30 practically oriented modules (mostly construction related) special care for personality development including spoken and written skills.
Eligibility – fresher XII and above those who are seriously looking for solid foundation and opportunity in industries in safety and health.
Certificates in the package are
- Diploma in Industrial Safety and Health – certification by DGTC
- IOSH Managing Safely – certification by IOSH, UK www.iosh.co.uk
- Diploma in Construction Safety – NASP, USA through international Institute of Safety and Health Management, Odisha
- Basic Crane and Lifting Operation – certification by DGTC
- Basic Scaffolding Awareness – certification by DGTC
- Safety in Height Work – certification by DGTC
- Safe work in Confined Space – certification by DGTC
- Permit to Work System – certification by DGTC
- Basic Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting – certification by DGTC
- Safety in Handling Chemicals – certification by DGTC
- Safety in Excavation and Trenching – certification by DGTC
- Safety in Tunneling Work – certification by DGTC
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment – certification by DGTC
- H2 S Awareness and Rescue – certification by DGTC
Some silent features of the courses are as follows
- 100% placement assistance at the end of the course
- Practical hands on most of the health and safety equipment
- Number of industrial visits
- Personality development
- Improvement Languages – written and spoken
- Formative and summative assessment
- Very good foundation for progression to NEBOSH courses and other international courses as the syllabus is comprehensive
Registration date for this examination is extended upto 20 May 2015.
Last few discount available.
Get certified in Level -2 safety and health certificate from world biggest safety professional organization (Institution of Occupational safety and Health) UK
World -wide acceptance, short-duration, fresher accepted
4Eligibility Std – XII and above
Most widely recognized level- 2, course in occupational health and safety from world’s largest safety professional organization
A very good foundation for progressing to NEBOSH level – 3 courses. Free accommodation at institute premises
dGTC announces next batch of NEBOSH IGC training and examination, commencing from 17th Mar through 29th Mar 2015 and examination will be conducted on 30th and 31st Mar 2015 at Hotel Orbett, Pune. Call for attractive for individual and group discount
Last date of registration – 25th Feb 2015