Cancellation, Deferment,Substitution and Refund Policy
Last updated: Apr 29, 2023
We support rights of the learner/student to the request of cancellation/deferment/substitution of training and certification examination fees in certain circumstances.
- Any cancellation, deferment, substitution shall be made in writing in the prescribed form or visiting by visiting this page on our website: https://dgtcpune.com/contact-page/
- There are two stages the registration is done, the first one is the candidate/learner/student has taken admission to dGTC for the course and subsequently his/her registration completed before the last date prescribed by the awarding bodies (NEBOSH and IOSH).
- There two stages of registration, one at centre’s level (with dGTC) then subsequently towards the respective awarding bodies (NEBOSH and IOSH).
- If the learner/student/candidate is registered at centre’s level and not registered with awarding body, a request of refund made 15 working days before the course commencement, dGTC will refund deducting an administrative charges of Rs 2000/-
- if the candidate/learner/student is registered to awarding bodies, then awarding body refund policy will apply. Like those seeking admission to NEBOSH IGC/IG can check out –https://www.nebosh.org.uk/policies-and-procedures/refunds-policy-and-procedure/ and administrative charge Rs 2000/- will be deducted.
- Purchase of course materials for these courses is compulsory as an awarding body’s requirement. Course materials once purchased can’t be returned, as new books are required to be issued to learner/candidates.
- Substitution request well before course commences/registration whichever earlier, the complete fees paid can be transferred to substitute learner provided he/she is eligible for the course.