Why Supervisor to be trained?Today, fines and penalties of safety violation in India and overseas have multiplied; laws have become much more stringent as compared to last few years. Employers and management are increasing at great risk of prosecution. Even a maximum punishment of life term awarded in recent judgment for systemic negligence and failures. At the same time accident cost is eating a big chunk of their profit. Although health and safety is being considered as an integral part of the job but often requires additional training. Organizations have found that health and safety programs are of great importance to improve supervisors’ health and safety skills.
Learning OutcomeSupervisor will acquire basic health and safety knowledge to enable them to have effective supervision in the respective activities.
Who the course is for?New and existing supervisor employed on the various activities
- Effective HSE Supervision – 1 day
- Emergency Preparedness and Response – 1 day
- Permit to Work System – 1 day
- Hot Work System – 1 day
- Radiation Safety – 1 day
- HAZOP Studies – 1 days
- HSE Legislation – 1 day
- Incident Reporting and Investigation – 1 day
- Chemical Safety – 1 day
- Safety in Working at Height – 1 day
- Safety in Excavation and Trenching – 1 day
- Process Safety Awareness – 1 day
- H2S Awareness and Use of BA – 1 day