NSDC Certificate in Industrial safety and Health (Level -3 and Credits - 19)
Government of India recognised certificate jointly awarded by
Training Centre/ATC Code /MH/PUN/19006
Why this course is Unique ?
- This is a Government of India recognised certificate course and certificate will be awarded by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Jaganraj Professional Studies Pvt Ltd as national training partner and dGlobal Training and consultancy pvt Ltd as Training Centre.
- Your certificate are trackable on NSDC portal, QR code verification trusting employer.
- Level – 3 Qualification as per national and International qualification in the market today.
- Online delivery through mobile app and online examination
- Lowest fees compared to similiar qualification in the market
- A qualification for – beginner, for those looking for recognised certificate, for those who wants to have value added certificate, for those who want to increase the scrutiny of their CV
- As it’s skill course you can’t appear as external candidate. In this skill course that requires number role play, group discussion, presentations. 80 % attendance is mandatory.
- Anyone – X/XII/diploma/degree in any faculty/ex-serviceman etc
NSDCC1 - Fundamentals of Laws, Soft skills and IT Credit - 5 (Mark 100/Passing mark 60)
Basics of English Grammar, Improving written English, Improving spoken English, Basics of microsoft office, Using andriod mobile for workplace communication, main divisions of laws and various local authorities, Why to prevent Incidents at workplace, Basics Factories Act 1948 and state Rules, The Building and Other Construction Workers Act 1996 and State Rules, The Contract Labour Act 1970 and Rules, Petroleum Act 1932 and Rules, The Environmental Protection Act and Rules, Introduction to OHS Standards.
NSDCC2 - Management of Safety and Health Credit : 5 (Mark 100/Passing mark 60)
Silent features SHE Policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Application of Permit to work system, Job safety Analysis (JSA)/Risk Assessment, Introduction to environmental impact assessment, Induction and few specific training programs, Internal and external Inspection in workplace, Incident/accident reporting and investigation, Emergency response plan and coordination with local authorities.
NSDCC3 - General Workplace Risk and Controls Credit: 5 (Mark 100/Passing mark 60)
Safety related to – Excavation, Piling, formwork, steel work, concrete work, Scaffolding, work at height, barrier/barricades protection, Common types of Earth moving machineries, vehicle and trucks, fix and hand-held power tools, Mobile and tower crane, mobile, elevating work platform (MEWP). Noise, Vibration, Heat Causes of fire, fire triangle, fire spread and prevention, use of different types of fire extinguishers, requirement of fire extinguishers in general workplace and construction sites .Manual handling, violence at workplace and substance abused at workplace, Basic temporary electrical system at the site and safety of various electrically operated appliances.
NSDCC4 - Industrial Training Credit : 4 (Mark 100/Passing mark 60)
Minimum 40 hours industrial training in any kind of industries according to availability and accessibility. Candidate will bear the expenses of it.